Can't export files from Playlist

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC, ROCK, Roon 1.7 Build 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

AVM Fritzbox 6490 CABLE, Ethernet, QNAP NAS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Various BluOS Devices, NAD Masters M12, Moon 680D, Naim Uniti Atom, all Network with cable

Description Of Issue

Since there is no answer to the original posting from the support team, I take the liberty of putting the topic back on the agenda with a new posting…

Months ago I had the problem that Roon couldn’t export files of a playlist anymore. The software simply froze and that was it. Not a single file was exported.

After a long time of back and forth with Support here in the forum it was clarified that this was a problem and that you would take care of. But nothing happened!

By deleting my media library completely and reinstalling Roon on my Intel NUC I was able to fix the problem myself. Apart from the fact that all playlists were gone and also some errors that Roon makes easy when reading the audio files, like wrong names of albums, wrong names of single tracks, wrong covers… also all that had to be corrected again.

But it worked again. Until NOW

Now the exact same problem is back again, I can’t export files of a playlist anymore. The software freezes and only a “quit immediately” under MacOS helps.

As I noticed in the forum, I’m not alone with this problem, and it has been assured several times that it will be taken care of. But that was MONTHS ago now. Is it really possible that nothing happened in there?

I don’t want to delete everything again! And as your support said, it is a known problem - so where is the solution for that?

Hi @Michael_Holzinger,

We recently posted about this issue, please see this thread for the latest details:

Thanks for your patience while this ticket makes it’s way through the queue and if you have any other questions, just let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.