Can't find roon ready devices

Hi @Ron_Bierman1 ----- Thank you for the follow up, the insight is appreciated!

Continuing forward, may I kindly ask you to please use the instructions found here to send me an update set of your “Roon” logs from the PC currently hosting your Roon core (i.e Dell AIO XPS 2720).

Additionally, after you have provided the logs I would like to have you perform the following tests to see if we can trigger a change in behavior with your Roon core:

TEST #1 - “New RAATServer folder”:

• Before anything please make a backup of your current Roon DB.
  • Next please close the application on your core machine and any active Roon remote devices.
  • Locate your “RAATServer” folder which is going to be found in the same directory as your Roon database.
  • Rename the entire “RAATServer” folder to RAATServer_old
  • Relaunch the application on the core machine and verify if it sees any of the network endpoints.

[Note: Do not delete the RAATServer_old folder]

TEST #2 - "Different Roon core:

• You should have already made a backup of your Roon DB from the previous test so no need to re-run that process again.

• As before close all active instances of Roon (i.e the current core machine and remote devices).

• Enable your Roon core on another desktop or laptop computer and verify what the experience is like with your network based endpoints.

-Eric

During both of the above troubleshooting exercises there should be no firewalls or antivirus application any devices. If you happen to be making use of a VPN I would bring this offline as well during this process