Can't get Roon to work [Resolved with Ethernet connection]

I put my entire music collection on a mini-pc (Kingdel) and am trying to use an Android tablet as the remote to play through my KEF wireless speakers.

The remote finds the Core and tells me that the song is playing although it is not. A few times, the song starts playing but stops within the first minute.

I have not yet touched any of the settings.

Grateful for any help.

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

Have you powerline adapters in your system as I have had this issue and re booting them fixed it.
Just a thought as you wait for support.

Hi @Mattias_Rendefors,

As mentioned above, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you able to play to endpoints that aren’t the KEF speakers?

Thanks for your replies. Problem was that core was connected to router via WIFI. As soon as I connected with Ethernet everything worked fine.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.