Can't Login to Qobuz via Roon

Hello everybody

I have the same issue!
Roon give me the alert tha the Qobuz login is not correct. It is the same if i try to log in using the Qobuz app un my notebook HP. I decided to change password to try again…
I have checked and I can login completely successfully to Qobuz site with the recently changed password but not via Roon. What happen?
Can you help me please?
Thanks
Marco

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. Hence I split out your topic.

I’ve moved your topic to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Hey @Marco_Fullone,

We’re sorry to hear about the trouble, but we would love to help :nerd_face:

I wonder, is there any change if:

• you log out of Qobuz in Roon
  • reboot your Roon Core (quit Roon, turn off the machine, unplug it for a few minutes, plug it back in, turn on the machine and launch Roon)
  • log back into Qobuz in Roon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.