Can't play HiRes file on my network (Audio file loading slowly) [Solved]

Do you know specifically what the troubled switches were doing that caused the issue ? Do they filter or block certain packets or protocols ?
If we can nail that it may help others with different brands that are doing the same.

Hi Nick,
I would like to have an answer to your question but, unfortunately, I don’t have enough skills to dig deep in this technicalities. I agree that it could be useful for others to solve this puzzle (and also for me, as I don’t need to buy other two switches). If you could suggest me a procedure or if someone of you at Roonlabs wants to have a TeamViewer session (or whatever you want) you’re welcome.
BTW I had already published and extensive review of Roon on the Italian magazine Audio Review (issue 375), and it would be nice to have a followup about this technical aspects.
Best regards,

Now that you know the switches are causing the issue, I would take one of them and do a factory reset to default settings. And then see if it works. If not, then I guess I would also try a firmware upgrade if the factory default reset did not work; before getting more switches.

Hi Daniel,
As I wrote before I tried all the firmware versions I could find on HP website and every possible setting (even restore to factory defaults), but with no success.