Can't ungroup zones

I can’t ungroup zones either. Indicates ‘Linking …’ but no execution after saving.

Hi @Kevin_Smith,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

There is a red exclamation mark next to your EVGA NU zone, if you hover over it, do you see any specific errors displayed?

I’ve had this issue several times. Happens when I have zones grouped and one is powered off. The music stops and the grouping is hung up.

Try cancel for the ungroup command. If the x’ed zone is powered off bring it back online. It usually clears up if I keep trying.

Looks like its telling you it can’t ungroup because one of the zones in not available. The one that is X’ed. Can you bring that one back online? Sometimes canceling the ungroup, bottom right, will clear things up.

I’ve had the issue several times and it does eventually work. This issue usually happens to me it one of the grouped endpoints is powered off.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.