Chord Poly Support

Hi @oneofmany,

If you’re still having issues with updating, we suggest reaching out to Chord directly for further assistance:

Thanks @noris it was more of a direct question for @muski as I have seen he posted the same thing over on HeadFi, I have the latest version of the GoFigure app and the latest Poly update and GoFigure doesn’t give me an option to re-install and update so I wanted to know how @muski did it.

Looks like the GoFigure App just got an update today, so there is now an “update firmware” button it appears you can try even if your Poly indicates that it is already up to date.

I didn’t try it, but maybe it will help you?

1 Like

Even though my firmware is up-to-date I tried the update firmware button, the app crashed!

Same problem. After the Gofigure app update, Roon doesn’t play on the poly. The poly is visible, and I can stream to it over airplay but it’s not working on Roon.

Firmware up to date and when I try to update the app crashes!

Hi @Faisal_Fazli,

I can still play music from Roon on my Poly/Mojo, when you go into the GoFigure app is Roon Ready turned on?

Do your GoFigure screens look like this, Roon DSD has to be turned on otherwise bit perfect play doesn’t work:

Roon ready is on but DSD is off so I can use Roon (when it works) to control volume

Problem solved with a reboot of the Core!

All working perfectly!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.