Chord Poly Support

I’ve submitted a request for the beta firmware as well. hope to get it on time so that I can test it over the weekend.

The update worked Roon functions once again with Poly. I tested, changing artists, cycled power and ran through some playlists. All tests were successful!

Happy to report this appears to be solved!

Not resolved until the firmware update is out of Beta… Waiting for the update to be released after Chord is satisfied that there are no other issues.

Beta firmware now allowing Roon to use used

I sent in a request for the beta firmware on 7/18 but sadly no response yet :slightly_frowning_face:.

I stand corrected! Just received an email from Chord and the new firmware update 2.0.4 is now public. I have just updated my software and the problem is resolved!

Hi everyone.
The latest firmware for Poly is now publicly available.
V2.0.4 fixes this issue with Roon.
Please use Gofigure - Device Settings to download and install.

Many thanks for your patience.

Matt

2 Likes

Can confirm that update 2.04 has fixed the Roon issue for me.

Good Stuff / the new software seems to have done the trick! Thanks to both the team at Chord and Roon!!

I see one small issue that seems to have popped up, which may be unrelated. When I use GoFigure and Quickplay the playlist is only partially populated, or not populated at all. A quit quickplay and relaunch fully populates the list. This occurs regardless of the length of time GoFigure stays on the home screen.

Doesn’t kill me just letting you know. :grinning:

Thanks for letting me know.
It’s probably a power save issue as Gofigure will only refresh the list when BLE is active.
If this goes to sleep to save power the list will not refresh correctly.
We will take a look.

I have exactly the same problem (play button greyed out in roon ready mode) with version 2.0.4 :frowning:

THIS DOES NOT FIX ROON ISSUE!!!

Please can I ask you to contact support@chordelectronics.co.uk where we will investigate your
issue. At the time of our firmware release the feedback from customers experiencing the play button issue indicated it was fully fixed. Until your message we had no indication from other customers that there was still a problem but we will look into this for you.

Same problem from earlier in this thread seems to be back after today’s 521 update.
The Poly shows up as a device in Roon, but when I try to play something, nothing happens. It says “Playing xx tracks”, but there’s nothing loaded in the queue.

Non-Roon configurations all work fine.

I’ve done a Factory Reset and re-ran the wizard, rebooting my NUC, etc. Nothing works.

Hello @muski,

If you are able to play audio to the “System Output” zone in Roon, I would focus my troubleshooting on the Poly itself. The support team at Chord would be in the best position to assist you with that, you can contact their support team at this link

https://chordelectronics.co.uk/contact-us/

-John

Thanks, @john . Yes, all other renders work fine: rPi, ultraRendu, Devialet Air and iMac system out. It’s just the Poly. I’ll reach out to Chord.

UPDATE: Out of desperation, I re-ran the Poly Firmware update from the GoFigure app (though I was on 2.04 before and after). Anyway, good news is that Roon now works.

Strange!

3 Likes

How do you re-run the update, I don’t get the option to do that.

It just says “Firmware up to date”