Clicking Add Next in the last few seconds of a playing track crashes roon

Hi @MichaelN ---- Thank you for the updates and the well wishes in the New Year. Same to you and your loved ones!

Moving froward, I just want to make sure I understand where we currently “are” in our troubleshooting :innocent: As it stands (currently) the issue you are facing is the following:

“I haven’t had the previous issue again yet since this upgrade although I am still running into the skipping tracks problem when upsampling to 192kHz/24Bit. “This Track is not currently available from Tidal”.”

General Feedback:
When you notice this issue, you see the mentioned warning message in Roon and then the song picks back up eventually OR are you skipping to the next track, and playback is good again? Is this error message only generated when upsampling? The reason I ask is because we have an open investigation into this warning message as we have had others report a similar behavior to us.

Diagnostics/Log Gathering:
If you are able to reproduce this issue (i.e “this track is not currently available from TIDAL”), may I ask you to please provide the following information:

• Reproduce the issue and note the following:

• Note the time of day when the error was observed.
    • Note the song/album that was being played at the time of the error.

-Eric