Completely broken

After the latest update it skips from song to the next song after about 20 seconds, playing nothing. I am bitterly disappointed and feel ripped off. Streaming both TIDAL and Qobuz, same thing. My Bluesound works fine Node 2i, forcing me to give up on Roon entirely. Completely regret having bought a Nucleus now. Completely. Does anyone have a fix for this???

Jerry I just moved your request into the support category as otherwise it will not be picked up.

The @support team are going to want you answer some questions about your network configuration. Though at least it will get seen now

Hi @Jerry_Sander, as @Michael_Harris suggested, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is this happening for every device you try to play to?

It fixed itself without explanation. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. No joke.

1 Like

Jerry sound’s like you are ready to move into a career in IT :roll_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

Completely right. I did it briskly and well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.