Continuing problem

Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10, Roon B528

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
My upload and download speeds are well above 350 mbps and I have a great amount of disc space.

**Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Roon Tidal to Kef LS50w

Description Of Issue
Hi again,
I’ve had the service running but there are a number of glitches.

• To navigate the site from start-up to every interaction thereafter I have to minimize the page and then enlarge the page to enable the command, that being to choose an artist or song or volume every action needs to be assisted through minimizing and enlarging the page.
  • I also have no scrolling capacity, so I drag my mouse on the page then minimize and maximize again to navigate the page.
  • I also have to highlight the artist in the search engine after typing in my request as it is invisible until highlighted, then press enter for the engine to function.

Needless to say this is ridiculous. I am hoping this can be resolved. Thanks. Please go back to my previous posts from 4 days ago for a video of the problems.

Let’s keep things in one place. Roon support has followed up with you in your original topic:

I’ll close this one.

2 Likes