Database updates aren’t that frequent; usually with point releases. I note that you’re on the latest version now; have you used Roon regularly lately or started again after a long period of inactivity?
Anyway, in order to help resolve your problem please provide as much information as possible:
Describe Your Setup
Tell us about your setup when reporting an issue. If you’re already running Roon (or trying to run Roon and having an issue), be sure to let us know:
- what version of Roon you are running ( Settings > About; If you’re running Windows, please let us know whether you’re running 32bit or 64 bit )
- What operating system you are running ( Windows 7; OSX 10.9; etc )
- Basic information about the device you’re using ( MacBook Pro 2011 w 4gb of RAM; HP Envy laptop w i7; etc ).
- Describe where your music is stored – this includes hard drive description and interface type (USB, Firewire, etc. If you are using a NAS or any other kind of network storage, be sure to include the information requested in the Network section below)
- Let us know your collection size ( approximate number of tracks )
Describe The Issue
(if you’re having a specific issue or crash)
Feel free to ask general questions about Roon, but if you’re having a crash or some other specific issue, let us know when it happens. This could be “every time I start the app”, or “every time I click a certain button”, but the more information you provide, the better.
If you’re having problems with audio, let us know what you’re using and what you’ve tried. If your DAC is having issues, let us know what model it is, and whether you’re having issues playing out of the speakers on your laptop.
@support when you reply.