Daily Mixes not showing in build 806 [Recent issues resolved, Roon continuing to monitor and work on additional improvements]

Apparently, they are a bit of a Faily Mix…

…I’ll see myself out. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Same here, they were growing fast on me, now they are gone… :cry:

Since the latest update last week I got the Daily Mixes every day. No problems untial today. Now the Daily Mixes are missing. I have sent you my log-files as you requested.

Here today, gone tomorrow. Super inconsistent. Great feature though and finally got me off the trial (tried several times) and into a subscription, now if it only worked all the time.

@dylan
After their reappearance three days ago and three full days of Daily Mix happiness, upon opening the remote machine this morning, no Daily Mix love. Also gone on all my remote apps. Log folder zipped and submitted. Hope they help find a stable resolution!

Thanks

No, not true. I think this has nothing to do with it. I didn’t have a Daily Mix yesterday (I do today) but my son’s profile, which hasn’t been used in three years, I checked on a whim and it did have a Daily Mix (just one). There is nothing one can ‘do’ to get the mixes or not.

Edit: checked his profile again and he has new Daily Mixes this morning as well, in genre different from my Daily Mixes, so getting two for one!

Mine have been working past 3-4 days

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update to say that the logs provided have been extremely helpful (thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) and our team is working on some changes we believe will help. We’re hoping it’ll be live soon, but I can’t provide any specific timelines just yet.

Thanks, everyone! I’ll update this post again as soon as I have more info.

7 Likes

Missing mixes again………I hope this feature gets fixed. Why launch something that doesn’t work?

New serie of Daily Mixes available this morning (8u30 CET)
Dirk

Daily mixes - present yesterday, but today no.

The changes will “help” or “fix”. We don’t want it to help, we want a fix please.

No Daily Mixes today here

Mine have gone too, previously there for last week

Same here, gone today after being there for a few days

Mixes gone here too since yesterday, after enjoying them for few days. It kind of looks like there is a finite number of daily mixes and Roon can’t satisfy all of us, so we need to take turns :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Daily mixes have been present the last couple days; however, now when I select the daily mix, the queue doesn’t advance. The first song just repeats. If I select to play from here, the queue gets stuck on that song.

Daily mixes also gone here after just seeing it only one day

Been there for 5 days, then disappeared again on Thu, Fri, Sat (today) every morning between 8 and 9 am when I looked and in the evening after 7:30 pm when I looked. Right now also none, 6:37 pm. All is CEST (Germany)

@Dylan - is there any scenario where Daily Mixes should not be expected to show up? For example, if I don’t use Roon for a week, should Daily Mixes be there when I return? If my wife doesn’t use her profile for a week, should the Daily Mixes be there next time she does?

FWIW - I use Roon frequently and have been getting Daily Mixes on my profile for the last 6 straight days. My wife uses Roon far less frequently and the appearance of Daily Mixes under her profile has been more hit and miss… some days there, some days not.