Daily Mixes not showing in build 806 [Recent issues resolved, Roon continuing to monitor and work on additional improvements]

I agree, I’ve said earlier six mixes a day is pointless, I’ll never get a chance to listen to them! I must just mention, although daily mixes are a fun idea, and similar is implemented by Tidal and others, really, there are so many issues with Roon still outstanding I would have thought some kind of consolidation of these would be a more worthwhile use of development time? I mean, the search feature is still quite ridiculous and has always been so… I can now find items from Qobuz I want to play easier and quicker on the Sonos app and send them to my little IKEA speaker!

2 Likes

Weekly mixes would be good for me too - so music to listen to & not enough time!

2 Likes

Still no daily mixes here. I haven’t had them appear in more than a week now. Very disappointing as I loved the idea.

2 Likes

Here yesterday after AWOL for 4 days, gone today.

1 Like

Gone again after two days. Oh well…

1 Like

Gone again for me too after having it for a week. Worse I can’t actually get a signal path to Qobuz via Roon,simply won’t play. It works outside of Roon. Flagged to support but this hasn’t been picked up. Frustrating to say the least.

1 Like

+1 That’s a good idea. When I had the daily mixes I never had time to listen to all of them every day. I know you could save them as playlists but I agree with Dirk that Weekly mixes could be a better start.
Adi

1 Like

It did not work for me either. I logged out of Qobuz. Closed Roon app. reopened app, logged back in but still no daily mixes. I did not restart my NUC.

1 Like

Different story today. Daily Mixes, populated yesterday after logging out and signing back into qobuz, via the roon player, disappeared this morning. Following the remedy from yesterday did not bring the Daily Mixes back today.

1 Like

Worked for one day after @jamie helped me (not sure what he did) about 12 days ago. It stopped working the next day and has not worked since.

1 Like

Just checking in in the hopes that you haven’t fixed it yet… Lost mixes after ten glorious days. The feature works beautifully for me and I want it back.

2 Likes

The daily mixes, which I liked very much, disappeared again from my Roon/Rock. This is crazy. When can we expect to have the daily mixes regularly?

1 Like

Daily mixes are back in my Roon Home Screen.
However still selecting tracks from Qobuz, which for me, won’t be played and skipped - see Daily Playlists pulling tracks from linked non-streaming Qobuz account (which are displayed as part of the Playlist but are then skipped during playback)

Yesterday no mixes but today they’re back!

The question is… Will they stay or will they go now?!?

Roon Rock NUC Build 806.

Back for me this morning

Back for me today after having none for 5 days.

…and back for me too. Hurrah! Now for a few tentative mornings of “are they? Aren’t they?”!

Michael

Daily mixes also back for me, this morning! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Nope. Still no.

Back here as well, after being completely gone for the past few days