Daily Mixes not showing in build 806 [Recent issues resolved, Roon continuing to monitor and work on additional improvements]

Well, it does not work. But I dont miss it.

Back today. Thank you Roon engineers. Love it!

nope, not here.

Same for me. Becoming a bit embarrassing really.

This is really weird that some people see it and others don’t I can understand everybody failing but why the odd (no offence) few. Looks like support need a questionnaire to compare systems , its obviously something local interfering but all systems are slightly different.

I have been looking daily since this cropped up and they appear every day OK. I’m even famous in one of them .You won’t find me if you Google Michael O’Neill :heart_eyes:

For reference I am on Win 10, Tidal nothing fancy …

Because they have a bug Mike. When they had issues with server load and slow searches when 1.6 was released it didn’t affect everybody either but it was an issue Roons end, took them months to narrow it down though and so many here blamed our networks. This will be to, likely something they have overlooked. Just because you don’t have issues and others don’t and a lot do it doesn’t mean it’s problem at the users end.

3 Likes

Like Crystal says, it has ZERO to do with the end users setup. This is on Roon. I’m back with Mixes this morning after a three (four?) day absence. I’ll just be saving them and then I get my week’s worth.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I just received word from our team that a change was implemented that we are hopeful will help here. Based on testing so far, things are looking positive! We will continue to monitor, so please don’t hesitate to let us know if you see any issues moving forward.

Thanks to all of you for your patience and cooperation as we’ve worked to get this resolved.

8 Likes

Thanks Dylan…

Hi Dylan

It is up working again for me, I even had 2 Daily Mixes today, 1 very early this morning, and a new set when I started up Roon for non-live radio listening.

Dirk

The daily mixes are back, hopefully permanently, for my ROON@Rock.

A post was split to a new topic: Not getting Daily Mix

mine showed up again this morning; no direct action taken on my part.

Yep, mine are back today too!

Mines back to day f me it’s an Emerson lake and palmer mix, Jesus h Christ just because I listen to pink Floyd.

I wish wish wish this so called ai could just go off the beaten track once in a while. There is only so much genesis one man can take.

1 Like

Mine are back too. Just want to say how much I like the daily mixes! great addition.

A post was split to a new topic: Still not seeing Daily Mix

Mine is back also. Was something fixed?

A post was split to a new topic: Daily Mix has never appeared