Daily Mixes not showing in build 806 [Recent issues resolved, Roon continuing to monitor and work on additional improvements]

May as well add to this one from the large number of identical complaints.

From having some spectacular daily mixes of late including yesterday to the same as a lot members today.
Nothing.
Zilch.
Nada.
Vamoosed!

WTH??

Daily Mixes gone again for me too.

Michael

No Daily Mixes for me, today.
They were there yesterday.

Unfortunately, I haven’t noticed any improvement in the reliability of delivery of this function over the past two weeks, or however long they have been provided in the Build 806 release.

Hey folks, thanks for the continued feedback. Unfortunately, it looks like more issues are coming up today and the improvements that were made haven’t resolved all scenarios, even though things are a bit better.

I’ve checked with the team and we have more improvements coming, but for the time being, I’ve re-opened this thread. I’ll be sure to update everyone here ASAP when we’ve got more info.

Edit: Our team has identified an and is working to resolve the problem that occurred today. Will update everyone soon!

3 Likes

After a couple days of being there, Daily Mixes have disappeared again today. I’ll send another set of logs.

My daily mixes are gone once again too.

I was just about to send another set of logs, but see you updated your post and removed the link to submit logs. Do you not need them now?

And today it is gone again.

I’m just adding as a data point, my daily mixes are still present.
I leave my client open 24/7 FWIW.

Still getting daily mixes myself. Do shut Roon done over night with no problems. This seems to be a peculiar problem with some having no problems at all and others having nothing but problems. Hope it all can be successfully resolved so that everybody can obtain the daily mixes. And just hope that my luck holds !

2 Likes

Mine are gone again - after one day of joy - you have got to be kiddin’ me…

I really, really like you guys but this is a major screw up!

No Daily Mixes for me today after several consecutive days of having the mixes. Some things I noticed, if when I open/start Roon the little speaker dealy is taking a while I will have mixes. I use Roon at work and at home by deauthorizing the place I am not at. I do not see mixes at the other location ie… if I see mixes at home, I most likely will not see mixes at work.

I just had a chat with our engineering team and got some information. The changes that were made previously fixed the majority of issues that folks had been experiencing, but there was a regression that slipped in that caused the issues today. This has been fixed, and we are expecting that things should be back to normal tomorrow.

I’m going to leave this post open so we can continue to monitor, so please let us know if you’re still seeing issues with this after tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience and feedback, and I hope you all have a great weekend :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks Dylan I look forward to picking one in the morning and giving it a spin.
Yesterday’s were pretty good.

2 Likes

Yesterday’s were the best yet IMHO.
At least for my tastes.

2 Likes

Oh no gone again. Blast!

There are mixes today, but artist pictures are missing which does not make me very confident…

No Daily Mixes for today - that’s two days without

Correction, I now have a Daily Mix.
So at what time are the Mixes generated to be available for each day?

I have mine and some good one’s again