Database Issue message

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Rock / Roon 1.8 / Build 783

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Sky Internet / Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USBridge Revolution / Microrenu Mytek Brooklyn (USB)

Description Of Issue

I’m getting a message “There is an issue loading your database” and can not access Roon further.
All has been working faultlessly until this morning.
Please help !

For what it’s worth: every instance of this issue I have seen on this forum (and I have had this happen a few times myself, after upgrading hardware or installing new version), the quickest way to resolve the issue (and possibly the only way), is to restore roon from a backup. It will take a while depending on your library size, but all should be well afterwards.

Thank you for your advice. Backup now installed and all is back to normal operation.
It would have been nice to know what caused this issue but perhaps I will never find out.

1 Like

:slight_smile: If you ever find out, pls let me know…
Glad it worked for you as well.

Hey @Peter_Boyse,

Thanks so much for following up on your post and sharing that you’ve found the solution that has worked for many other subscribers.

Please, let us know if anything else comes up :slight_smile:

6 posts were split to a new topic: Issue Loading Database Error

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.