Device Setup - Luxman DAC

Why Luxman DAC DA-06 appears as “Undefined Device” ?

Because it is not “Roon tested” or a “Roon Ready”-device?
Have a look here;
https://kb.roonlabs.com/Partner_Devices_Matrix
Don’t know how up to date the list is but there are a lot of devices out there that’s not identified as either Roon Tested or Roon Ready.
That does not mean these devices isn’t working as they should or anything like that, just not yet tested.

Thanks @Mikael_Ollars It’s works but would be great to have Luxman DA-06 DACs (that’s a state of art DAC and a big Japanese manufacturing) in the matrix list and appearing it’s logo in Roon device setup

Then talk to Luxman. All they need to do is provide a unit to Roon so they can do the necessary testing and trouble shooting when users have problems.

Thanks I’ll do it.

Luxman%20DA-250%20Roon%20unidentified%20setup

But what would be a right audio setup? As far as DA-250 is an unidentified device, does Roon implement generic approach (No MQA support) or it just is not possible to define it other way as far as it is not Roon tested?
Thank you.

In this case, the ultraRendu is doing all the thinking for Roon. It is Roon Ready and can talk to Roon easily.
My MSB Dac was not Roon Ready, but it had a USB Driver that allowed me to tweak settings on the DAC itself. Roon saw the USB driver and it all worked seamlessly.
Now that the DAC is Roon Ready, the communication is more direct.
Perhaps Luxman has a specific USB driver (if you have a PC)?