Did update this morning now nothing works

Logged on this morning and it said updates available.I hit the tab to update and Roon closed never to be heard from again.
Restarts did nothing.Checked antivirus etc.Nothing changed since yesterday but the update now it will not open or even respond.

Moving up to support thread and adding @support. They will more than likely need more details of your system in order to help you.

1 Like

Don’t know much more than Dell XPS 64.
I was able to get Roon up and running about 2 years ago and never had an issue til this and now i’m stuck.

Hey @Mike_Gibson – sorry for the trouble here. Can you give us the basic rundown of your setup as described here?

Also, can you be clear about what you’re seeing, what you’re expecting, and what you’ve tried?

You said:

So, when you try to open Roon, nothing happens at all? No error?

1 Like

@support When i clicked update Roon closed which i believe is normal.It would never open after this.When i click the icon or shortcut or from the site the screen gives a quick blink and nothing else happens.
I downloaded the program to my laptop thinking it could be something with my PC but it does the same exact thing on that.
I restarted the computers and no change.I reinstalled the program on my PC after a while.I didn’t want to lose all of my history but nothing else is working and still nothing.
That’s where it stands.
Dell XPS off the shelf.Nothing else changed or has issues but Roon.

Thanks for touching base with us @Mike_Gibson, appreciated.

Moving forward, I would like to get our techs some more information about this behavior you are experiencing so we can try determine what is causing issues with the mentioned device. With this in mind, may I very kindly ask you to use the instructions found here to send us over a set of your Roon logs.

-Eric