Digione in Settings but not in Zone Picker

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK Version 1.0 (build 227) / Intel NUC7i5 / Roon 1.8 (build 764)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

1GB LAN Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ethernet > Allo DigiOne Player Coax > Chord Hugo2

Description Of Issue

I’ve had this issue since 1.8 was released. Initial post from 2/17 was closed, despite no solution. I cannot select my allodigione as a zone, despite it being enabled in settings. I’ve updated to build 764, rebooted the core, and still no change.

Have you tried rebooting the Allo? Is it running the latest version of Roon Bridge?

Thanks, @Martin_Webster! I have tried rebooting the Allo, and though it was running the latest version (3.075) when I first posted last month, looks like there’s an update now. I’ll update and then update.

OK. Allo updated to 3.084, ROCK rebooted again, still no change.

Maybe try disabling and then enabling again in Settings > About?

Roon #support are very busy at the moment, but I’m sure they’ll pick this up soon.

:thinking: I can disable and enable in Settings>Audio (which I’ve done), but only see the ability to change update options in Settings>About?

Thanks so much!

Sorry, I meant Audio. The only other suggestion I have is to check that the device isn’t set to Private zone under Device settings.

Is your Pi running Ropieee? Maybe check in the Ropieee settings that DigiOne is still enabled as output.
Also, if you have a USB DAC try connecting it to the Pi to see if it shows up in Roon. Just suggestions while waiting for the cavalry :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Posting this for the third time. First post was 2/14. I’ve had this issue since 1.8 was released. My other posts regarding this issue were both closed with no solution or response from @support.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK Version 1.0 (build 227) / Intel NUC7i5 / Roon 1.8 (build 764)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

1GB LAN Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ethernet > Allo DigiOne Player Coax > Chord Hugo2

Description Of Issue

I cannot select my allodigione as a zone, despite it being enabled in settings. I’ve updated to build 764, rebooted the core, and still no change

Hi @ironkurta,

I am so sorry for the way things turned out - first, that it took us this long to reply and second, for the closing of your thread. This latter part happened automatically - the community platform closes any tickets after 14 days without activity.

What about updating to the latest built released yesterday? Could you please share a photo of your zone picker selected (expanded)?

Thanks in advance :pray:

What software are you running on the Raspberry Pi? What version of Roon Bridge?

Thanks, Rebeka. I’ve updated to the latest build and it hasn’t changed anything. Is this what you’re looking for?

Thanks, Martin! I think I’m on the latest versions for both, 3.088 on the Raspberry Pi and Roon Bridget 1.7 (build 571).

1 Like

I note that you’re not on the latest kernel (5.4.83-4-SPCKFSH-v7+), so may be worthwhile checking for an update in Ropieee, although I doubt this will help.

@beka I’m posting again so that the thread doesn’t close. Do you need anything else to work on a solution?

Hey @ironkurta,

Thank you for the incredible patience and for following up on this thread. Just for context, our team has disabled the platform’s feature that automatically closes threads, so this one should stay open until the issue is resolved.

I’m sorry for the delay - this is still in our technical team’s queue and they will reach out. They’re working their way through every request as we speak.

Did the update help at all?

Got it, @beka. Thanks for the response. No change from the latest update.

Hi @ironkurta

Are you still seeing this on the latest version?

If so, can you share a screenshot once more and then use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service)? Thanks!`