Discovered Tidal MASTER / MQA Albums

This topic is a place to share your Tidal MQA discoveries as apart from the “New Releases/Masters” section they aren’t easy to find. Hopefully, this will only be needed in the short term but it’ll be great to see what you all find.

Feel free to post individual album names and artists you find or an MQA tagged export from your Roon.

Andy

4 Likes

And here’s my list so far (345 albums and counting)

LibraryAlbums-636193977684530660.csv (58.6 KB)

5 Likes

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell and Vulgar Display of Power

1 Like

At least Tidal is making it easier. There are now over 450 albums right on the What’s New: Masters page.

1 Like

Yep, seems to be growing list although I can only see around 370 albums listed here in the UK, could be a country thing I guess.

Thanks for the list!

The Cars, Candy-O, Panorama, Shake It Up

1 Like

Saturns Pattern - Paul Weller

1 Like

Very helpful list, @Andy_Merrill, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Faces, Long Player added today.

Over here in Sweden I can see and play the masters from the Tidal desktop app, but I dont see how I can play them from Roon? Anyone?/Tomas

Nathan East - Nathan East

Add them to Favourites in Tital and they will sync up in Roon.

genius. thank you for posting this. Would you be OK if I posted this as a shared google sheet so people can add to it as they find new additions?

Great Idea David. I have an update with even more albums on it so I’ll push this up as a csv shortly.

1 Like

By all means. Tidal seems to be constantly updating. So refresh and check what’s new.

As suggested by @David_Chinnici here’s a link to a Google spreadsheet that you can view and edit (play nice please)

Now up-to 486 albums and counting :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great job guys!!
Thanks!!

1 Like

Added 32 more albums to list…inc Iron Maiden and more ELP

2 Likes

Just one…Band Of Horses

1 Like

So do we add to the list or can we import this list into Roon? Sorry I’m confused, which isn’t hard to do. LOL

There’s gotta be a better way to find all the MQA albums in Roon??