Duplication issue of external SSD is happening again

Duplication issue of external SSD as reported in the above quated post has not been experienced for about a year.
But, with earlyaccess build 1389, it is happening again. It occurs now and then. What would be the solution?

Hi,

I had the same issue a few times a while ago.
Started by deleting the duplicated folder, very bad idea, all folders and music were gone.

So, I painfully discovered that the folders weren’t duplicated but it was simply some wrong information presented….

What I did is connect the external SSD to my computer and run a CHKDSK or something equivalent (can’t remember the correct name right now, it’s somewhere in the disk utility app) in Mac.
After a while, everything was back to normal, a single folder and all my music preserved.
Just had to reconnect the SSD to Nucleus.

Hope this helps.

Hi @Katsu_Takenaka,
Thanks for writing in to let us know about this issue. We currently have a ticket that is in progress regarding this issue. However, as per company policy, I cannot comment on a timeline.

Thank you for suggesting a solution. I will try your suggestion next time it happens.

I will wait. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.