ECM in Tidal is available now (now available in Roon)

We’re almost there, I guess – as of tonight, the overwhelming majority of the ~150 ECM albums I added (say, 90%) is available.

only tried a couple but… looks ECM is now available for streaming on Qobuz too :slight_smile:

shocking! :astonished:

They did 'm all, it appears: Spotity as well.

I was never a big fan, but will try again. @RBM give me your favourite please!

This thread might also be useful:

1 Like

Here is the link to the ECM Catalog.

https://www.ecmrecords.com/catalogue

2 Likes

This one plays on the Tidal app (in MQA) but shows as unavailable in Roon. Tried several others and the same. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Looking forward to hearing these on my main system. From what I hear on my desktop system, this will be a real treat.

https://www.ecmrecords.com/catalogue/1481805985/silent-light-dominic-miller

Are any of the jazz titles available in the US yet? I can’t seem to find any.

This is very cool. Thanks for the heads up, Jacek … Ive been wanting the Keith Jarrett catalogue on Tidal for years :slight_smile:

There’s so much great music on ECM, it’s a huge +

1 Like

Very strange: Just woke up to start listening to the ECM Catalogue, and, despite the fact that all records were ‘imported’ from Tidal into Roon none of the albums are playing.(…) Even those that I listened to last night (Like The Koln Concert by Keith Jarrett, December Avenue by Tomasz Stanko and Blue Magams Anouar Brahem) I get this error message : TIDAL: This track is not currently available in Tidal
What to do? What’s going on there? Disappointed!

Problem solved. I disconnected from my account in Tidal and signed in again. Everything works fine again.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!
Now listening to one of the really great ECM productions:
IMG_0807
(In MQA also!)

7 Likes

does anyone have a good way of selecting all the albums published by ECM and adding them to your library?

Hi, open one of the above mentioned ECM albums, go to credits, open producer: Manfred Eicher and you get a lot of ECM productions. If it are all available on Tidal I don‘t know. Regards.

2 Likes

I can play this in the Tidal app on my phone and in their Mac OS application. But in Roon it shows as unavailable. I have it as a Favourite and it shows up in my library as unavailable.

Tried restarting Roonserver and logging out and back in from Tidal. No luck.

I am just playing the album with roon. It appears there and plays MQA. I am living in Germany. Maybe there are differences depending on continents.

I’m having the same issue playing in Tidal but not in Roon.

It seems strange that it works for some of us and not others. I’m in Ireland.

.sjb

1 Like

Yes, that one is fine here. If you haven’t already you could try logging out of Tidal and Roon to perhaps force a refresh.

Give it another day or two gents.

I often see a couple days delay between albums being visible in the Tidal Desktop (or phone) App and it showing in Roon.

Actually I see it weekly with news albums each week.

Works fine.