Error de Inicio Roon

Roon Core - Windows 10 pro N)

Buenas, tuve que reinstalar mi sistema operativo y todos los programas. Al intentar ejecutar ROON me aparece una ventana donde dice que me faltan codecs. Y las soluciones que estuve leyendo solo aplican a Roon Rock y creo que no es aplicable a mi caso ya que no uso una PC dedicada a correr ROCK. Espero puedan ayudarme. Gracias

Hi, I had to reinstall my operating system and all programs. When I try to run ROON I get a window where it says I am missing codecs. And the solutions that I was reading only apply to Roon Rock and I think it is not applicable to my case since I do not use a PC dedicated to running ROCK. I hope you can help me. Thank you

Try this …

Si, eh instalado esos paquetes y reiniciado el PC pero el problema persiste

I suspect you may have installed the incorrect media pack. However, I am not a Windows user so cannot guide you further … although it would be helpful if you confirmed which pack you have installed.

I’m sure @support will be able to assist.

Exelentisima ayuda, ahora si funciono. Muy agradecido estimado!! Saludos!!

1 Like

De nada, @Julio_Cesar!

Hello @Julio_Cesar, I wanted to check in, are things working now, or are you still experiencing an issue?

Hola @Julio_Cesar, quería registrarme, ¿funcionan las cosas ahora o todavía tienes algún problema?

Buenas! Si me funciono perfectamente

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.