Roon Remote Greyed-Out Artwork and/or Hanging on Albums/Artist, Pages [Fix Released, Verifying]

To the people at Roon - @support @benjamin @connor @danny @enno - I must honestly say that my patience has ended.
The Roon remote app on iOS, iPadOS (and Android as evidenced by other forum members) is broken since 2 months ago.
I am not entirely sure how this is not a priority, for had it been, we would have already seen a fix.
I perosnally see the Roon remote as the “face” of Roon, for it is the interface to controll the Roon Server.
It has become a major nuisance, there is not other app on iOS and iPadOS that I have to kill so often (sometimes by the minute) so that I can resume to use it.
I believe every paying customer has the right to use the Roon remote, and moreover, Roon has the legal obligation to supply a working software, and the obligation to address critical defects in a timley manner.
And when the Roon remote app is crashing in so many customers (as evidenced by posts in this forum) I honestly do not understand the passive attitude of Roon.
Yes, it was the holidays and everyone deserves a break. But also, during the holidays, I played a lot of music for my family and for party.
I must have had to kill the Roon remote more than a hundred times, and this was a major nuisance and NOT cool.
So Roon team, please get your act together, and fix this defect.
As it stands now, your Roon remote software is not working as intended, and is seriously ruining the Roon reputation (at least for me).
Also, I am very disapointed that I made such big efforts to point out this bug, only to be told that I am posting too many messages. I do not appreciate this - I made huge efforts to point your defect - screenshots, timestamps, logs… and only to face inactivity and passivness of the Roon team on this issue.

7 Likes