Getting logged out of ARC

I upgraded to the latest build yesterday and tonight I had the issue where I was asked to login again. A forced close and reopening it fixed it.
Issue happened at 17:07 tonight

had it happen again today dec 18 at 18:11

And again today Dec 19 at 13:03 if I remember correctly.

Also at 17:10

A post was split to a new topic: Arc Disconnects From Core After 1 Day

Hej!

Any news on this one?

Hey @440Hz,

The investigation is still underway, as weā€™re not yet able to reproduce this issue on our end.

• Does this still only happen when getting into your car? What are your specific patterns around this?
  • What other apps are running during this transition issue?
  • Arc aside, do you have any issues around your connectivity to your core?
1 Like

Iā€™ve had the issue tonight Jan 10 at 21:59.
I was somewhere different than usual.
Not connected to wifi prior but there is a guest wifi in the building. I remote started my car then walked to it. Took a few minutes so definitely not in range of the wifi of the place,. Plugged phone in and tried open it and had the login issue.

Hey @Francis_Vermette,

Thanks for letting me know. In your case did Arc crash, or did you force quit / kill ARC yourself, and then re-open to the login prompt?

With that, we did see a handful of UPnP request failures, which can point to your router. What model router and firmware version are you currently using?

1 Like

I just forced quit the app and reopened it.
Router is about a month old and is my internet gateway too. No isp provided hardware is used I connect through pppoe setup in my router.
I could disable upnp if itā€™s something that might help but I had a different router before mid December and still having the issue here and there.

• Does this still only happen when getting into your car? What are your specific patterns around this?

Just when I get on the car (it has never happen other than in the car). It has happened while leaving home (switch from wifi to cellular and also in parking places where there is no wifi just cellular; with good enough signal).

If I remember to open ARC before getting into the car there is no problem but if I open ARC after turning on the car the issue may or may not happen (I would say one of ten times).

• What other apps are running during this transition issue?

Outlook, safari, some other apple apps (no other music streaming apps, but I have apple music and I have noticed that if I do not open ARC and I switch my cars audio from radio to bluetooth it usually plays apple music even if it is not open.

• Arc aside, do you have any issues around your connectivity to your core?

No issues at all, works perfectly other than this issue.

1 Like

Hey @Francis_Vermette and @440Hz,

Please update to the newest build and let me know if you continue to run into this issue :+1:

If either of you plan on using Carplay, here is more info on how to get that started:

2 Likes

Thank you!
I actually decided to make the jump to early release last week and I donā€™t remember having the issue since!

Iā€™ll keep engaging with the early release forum to give feedback!

Thanks again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.