Getting logged out of Roon

same issue on my end. I never turn off my computer, no sleep neither. I get logged out after a couple of hours after closing the program

Hi @Dexter_prog,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you please note the exact local time + date you next see this issue occur?

Hi, here´s some info. I’ll take a note of time next time it happens

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 x64 (ver 1909) - Avast antivirus, if that adds anything - Latest roon version (local files + Tidal)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

PC - wired to router (TP-Link archer C7) - wired to internet cable-modem (100 mbps download /10 mbps upload)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PC to USB DAC (smsl m500)

Description Of Issue

Almost everytime after I close Roon and the open it again, I have to re-login. It seems after a couple of hours it forgets my login information.

Launched Roon today and I’m logged out. Time 15:34 (GCT -3)

Hello @Dexter_prog, I’ve enabled diagnostics for your account so we can look into what’s logging you out. Next time your core is active, the report should be automatically uploaded to our servers.

Thanks, I’ve just logged in again.

BTW, I’ve sent @dylan a request to change my username, could you let him know? I don’t want my name displayed publicly

Hey, any news on this?

I haven’t heard anything after I provided the information they requested. Still need to log in.

Hello @Dexter_prog and @Raphael_Pei, my apologies for the delay. Our team is still investigating the issue and I’ll return once I have the team’s feedback. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and I’ll return soon.

I wanted to follow up and let you know that since I got my full (yearly) license, I have not ever been disconnected again. Not sure if the disconnection was related to some mechanism checking the remaining days of the trial version (perhaps in order to avoid people exploiting it somehow?) or if you guys did something to my account.

Thanks. I start my paid subscription in about a week, so we’ll see.

FYI, after my paid yearly subscription started, I don’t need to login every time anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.