Have to re-login to TIDAL once Mac is rebooted

I have this problem as well.

Mac OS 10.14.6, DB is on hardware RAID 0 2xSSD; all drives check out fine. Mac Pro Trashcan, dual 700/32GB RAM. 12 TB of music or so. Music files are on 7200 RPM drives in an ARECA RAID enclosure attached via Thunderbolt 2.

Network is Orbi Router with 2 satellites which are equipped with Ethernet backhaul. This also occurs when the only connections are Ethernet hardwired.

Hi @Andrew_Webb,

Could you please let me know the exact local time + date you have to login to TIDAL again? I’d like to take a look at diagnostics from the Core.

Weds, 29 April, 4:49 PM Mountain Standard Time
Hello from Colorado!

Thanks for the timestamp @Andrew_Webb, I’ve activated diagnostics mode and what this does is automatically upload a log set to our server. I can confirm that the logs have been received and I have requested QA to take a look over them. Appreciate your patience until this reaches their queue!

Hello @Andrew_Webb,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 571, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

I still get “Tidal Login Failed”, but now when I click “Retry” it works right away, instead of opening a webpage. “Qobuz login failed” also flickers onscreen for a moment after clicking the Tidal retry. I suspect that the Qobuz login timed out waiting for the Tidal login.

Hi @Andrew_Webb,

Thanks for the feedback here, we are still looking to see if any further improvements can be made, but glad to hear that the change helped a bit!

Hello @Andrew_Webb,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

Thanks. I’ll check it about a week when I get home.