Having some problems with Sonos playback

Is this topic closed? Fixed? Moved somewhere else?

I’m having trouble with Sonos, as well, and would love to know if this issue has been addressed successfully. Thanks.

JJ

edit: Sonos works perfectly on its own. With Roon, not so much.

Hi @John_Jessen,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

What kind of issues are you having with the Sonos devices? Do you experience similar issues with other Zones?

I am using a Sonos connect as a Roon endpoint to feed my whole home system. No issues for the most
part.

Hi Dylan. I think the problem has been fixed. Using Fing I noted all the Sonos speaker IP addresses. They didn’t match what the core was indicating. I rebooted the Roon server core. Now they match and things are working!

Thank you!

JJ

Hi Still-One. I too have a Connect feeding my main system. Now that the IP is correct, it is working. Yay!

JJ

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @John_Jessen,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones: