Hearting a song in the queue does not fill in the heart icon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC8i7 running Roon rock latest build 756. On my iMac most of the time when I favorite or “heart” a song that is listed in the queue, the heart icon will not fill in, but when I go to the album the song’s heart icon is filled in. No matter how times I press it though, that song will not become banned.

Hey @AnimalOnDrums,

It’s been a while since this post - sorry about that :sweat:

Did by any chance build 778 help with this?

Unfortunately not

Hey @AnimalOnDrums,

I appreciate you giving it another try. I’ve moved this into our technical team’s queue so they can take a look at what might be happening here :pray:

Hi @AnimalOnDrums

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that, while I’m unable to provide any specific timelines, this is something our team is looking into.

Ok, sounds good. Thanks!

@Dylan the same thing just happened to me in the now playing window (where lyrics are shown). In the bottom gray bar I clicked on the heart next to the album title and it would not fill or change, but when I went back and looked at the album’s track listing, its heart icon was filled in. Exact same thing that sometimes happens in the queue, but in the bottom gray bar instead. So I just wanted to add that in there.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.