Hegel Roon Ready status statement

It has been since 2018-2019 :rofl:

Roon Almost Ready since 2018.

Coming to a home near you soon !

Dude. They donā€™t care. If they did they would be giving like weekly updates. This is what you get for using the cheapest ChiFi they can get.

I wonder if anyone considering buying a Hegel amp would read some of this thread and still buy the amp ? I doubt it.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hegel H390 Sound Quality

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hegel H390 Sound Quality

Guys, letā€™s keep this on topic and not drift into general comments about Hegel.

Well, letā€™s be honest here. As a former owner of a 390 Iā€™m annoyed at Hegel, but as an amplifier it did a stellar job. I really enjoyed the sound and design and sold it with some hesitation. Itā€™s not a bad product

1 Like

They suck at communicating about the issue and i do not expect any solution soon if at all, but i simply want to keep this thread alive.

1 Like

I want to emphasize that subscribers of Roon that own a Roon Ready ā€œcandidateā€ should be offered a solution or be compensated in a way.
ā€¦ or the just get honest information on what is going on.

We are 99,99% for about half a year now and have NO information.

The way hegel (still no capital) communicates is way beyond what i tolerate from any firm i am customer to.
Be honest about issues, i respect that.
@Anders_Ertzeid

1 Like

These guys just want to make money. They have no interest is getting Roon to us. Letā€™s be honestā€¦ itā€™s all low end Chinese components. They just market like theyā€™re Nordic and have huge markups for dealers and let reviewers keep the gear. Itā€™s one big scam. Hegel have made their money. I doubt they will follow through on Roon now.

Actually i do not care if my H390 gets Roon Ready or not, it is about principle and honesty.
hegel has to come forth and do something about their disrepect for their customers and fullfil their obligation to us.
Roon users are for sure the ones buying their expensive top models, or in my case have bought his last hegel with the H390.

1 Like

Roon Ready update for the H120 and H190 coming tonight.

With a certainty of 99.99% presumably? Fingers crossedā€¦

1 Like

Roon is here!
Not sure why I see a green dot in the signal path iso a purple one, but finally H190 is Roon Ready! Hegel made my day! I was about to buy another streamer, so I just saved some money.
Txs Hegel!

1 Like

Great news, will do the firmware upgrade later today!

Iā€™m happy for the Hegel community.

2 Likes

Another dissatisfaction for H590 owners.
Iā€™m already planning switch to Gryphon Diablo 300.

2 Likes

We are working really hard to finish Roon for the H390 and H590 now too. The streaming board is the same and we simply wanted to fix the recipe first with the H190-series and get them certified. Now we are tweaking it for the big amps. Hopefully it will not take long.

11 Likes