Hi I'm Michael, new Product Manager. Let's Chat!

Hello @michael ,

the main benefit for me in using Roon is the support in finding new music I like and wouldn’t have detetected without the help of Roon. I have expierenced hours of enjoying music - really very worthwhile.

On the other side - and as many have pointed out - I also have the strong feeling that Roon should improve the stability of the product and increase the support level of the customer service.

To give you an example: I used Roon for appr. three years on my QNAP and it was never stable, just have a look at: Roon stopping randomly

I didn’t believe in hardware issues (as support claimed), nevertheless I followed the hint of the support and changed the hardware, means: I moved to Rock running on a NUC end of last year, since then: different problems but still not reliable, just have a look at: Roon on NUC10i7 with Rock (227) crashes immediately when playing any track

To my opionion a better software quality of Roon and a higher service level of support would also increase sales! Reference selling can contribute significantly in increasing numer of users; I know many people with very decent stereo systems (owning myself a high end system from LINN) but cannot and did not recommend Roon to anybody …

Cheers
Frank