Hi I'm Michael, new Product Manager. Let's Chat!

Hi @michael, thank you for being the awesome kind of PM who wants to talk with customers! It always surprises me how many don’t.

1. This: Hi-Res on Android? UAPP integration?
    Being able to use my phone with a quality dac and headphones would be a dream and I’m sure for many who may not only be into speakers. But even with speakers, these phones are amazingly cheap, quality endpoints, and for example: Neil Young Archive uses LG V60 Quad Dac, why doesn't Roon? (And I assume LG V20, V30, V40, V50)

2. Offline! Roon mobile: Syncing Music Files To Portable Devices for local playback [On Roadmap]
    I was on a trip recently and I wanted to listen to something I already own, but did not have access to it. Being able to download albums and play on the go would be a dream.

I still recall the first time I heard internet/network based audio and it was radio, pre 2k and somehow this was streaming to my computer. I was blown away and hooked. I’m impressed what Roon has accomplished so far and look forward to even greater things (discogs and/or Apple music integrations? rainbows and unicorns :)).

Keep up the great work and thank you for creating the feedback loop!

3 Likes