HighResAudio as a Roon service

The bass reverberates a little too much, is that so? Any trick ?
Giovanni.

In Roon ,i meanā€¦

Hi ,

Iā€™d like to have : https://www.highresaudio.com/en
Integrated in Roon, like Qobuz and Tidal.

Why not? I would be very happy to see it integrated, like all the others, so itā€™s really a shame.

Also what about Amazon HD?

Tks Giovanni.

1 Like

I would like to see HRA too, however not Amazon

HRA are desperate to get involved and would love to see this small company grow. I like the fact they have different formats tooā€¦MQA, PCM HiRes and DSD

Amazon on the other hand donā€™t seem to be fussed, being a bit too big for their boots. Iā€™m not one for major companies and I think it could be the deathbed for the smaller companies if Amazon and Roon hooked up

Thatā€™s just my opinion of course

There is a whole thread covering Amazon Music HD, here.

1 Like

Hi,

As @Ali_Shafai states there a dedicated topic for this, lots to read and ingest over there.

Iā€™ve also merged your new discussion on HRA back into here so all the comments are together.

I also request HighResAudio integration into Roon. I really like Roon and HRA, and they would be the perfect match. And as stated above, HRA is willing to do this.

So please, developers and decision makers at Roon Labs, please implement this important feature.

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile:

for all europeans would be a great thing if the streaming platform highresaudio.com is an alternative to Tidal or qobuz. Here what they say on they homepage:

• We guarantee 100% fully tested, native and true 24bit Studio Masters
    Moon by Simaudio recently added the platform to their MiND app.
6 Likes

I also think that would be really great. Donā€™t know if thatā€™s a realistic goal, though (probably not in the near future)ā€¦

the guys from highresaudio wrote me that they are in contact with roon since 2017 and also this year on the high end convention in Munich they spoke together about integration. Roon said that they will seeā€¦
so the more people asking for it the bigger the chance !

2 Likes

Yes I prefer the integration of HRA into Roon too.

Iā€™d also like the integration of HRA into Roon

Yes !! Roon: Please make this happen !! :grinning:

And me.

One reason I have Audirvana is their integration with highresaudio. They donā€™t do streaming, but support downloads etc.

Iā€™m considering Roon, but this is one of the impediments.

1 Like

As much as I would love to see HRA Roon integration, the people behind HRA canā€™t even be bothered to update their desktop app for macOS Catalina.

When you try to use it, it wonā€™t run because the developers havenā€™t been bothered to get it notarised by Apple. Iā€™ve contacted them about this, but the response I received was more or less they couldnā€™t be bothered. Not impressed for a small service trying to attract new customers.

Also in an interview in the summer of 2018 on the ā€œReMusicā€ website: https://www.remusic.it/EN/ReMusic-discovers-the-HRA-Streaming-service-efba2100 the founder promised that both an Android and iOS mobile app would be available by the end of 2018. Itā€™s now 2020 and still no mobile app for either platform.

I wouldnā€™t get my hopes too high seeing their past track record when it comes to promises.

Yes, Roon team, please add HRA-Streaming service

2 Likes

please integrat highresaudio.com

1 Like

As someone who continues to consider Roon as a potential solution (following the trial) and after reading a couple of threads concerning HRA Streaming, I believe it would be great to have some clarification from the Roon team on why that service is not yet integrated.

The information floated around is that HRA is willing to provide everything that is required to be a Roon partner - and they seem to be clearly superior to others in terms of ā€œcertifiedā€ highres music sourcing.

So why not? Is it because:

• Roon is bound by exclusivity deals?
  • Roon doesnā€™t bother about another streaming partner?
  • Roon is not interested because HRA is available only in Europe?
  • Or because HRA is lying when it states itā€™s ready to provide all necessary data?

Tks for enlightening us on this.

2 Likes

Guys, any updates on whether HIGHRESAUDIO Streaming will be integrated anytime soon? Or is ā€œneverā€ an accurate answer?

1 Like