How to add zones ? Lost all Zones Start Over?

My Zones are wrong and not functioning. How can delete the zones and start fresh. Cannot locate Roon OS the main Roon from Remotes but none of the remotes work.

I have read F&Q and can not find help.

It seems I have had more problems than usage. Doubt I will renew.
Reasons:
A) Roon illiterate 63 year old drummer who never use iTunes or other such crap
B) My reading skills are that off an 8 year old.
C). Roon is for the audiophile elite

SORRY
George :{
NOTE 21 Views in 2hrs. Really?

@George_Burrows — Thank you for the feedback. In order for us to properly address these issues you’re reporting, can you please provide me with the details of your setup as seen here.

-Eric

have several such replies from Roon. PLEASE READ
I want to understand how we can do better George – video tutorials are a great idea, and something we’ve considered, but we resolve all kinds of issues here on this site every day so I don’t think that’s actually the rub here. If we missed something, or can improve in some way, please let me know. And if you’re still having any issues, please make sure to let us know and provide the details we need to help.
By the way. Have you every considered that some users are dyslexic or have conditions where the mounds of single spaced text and thousands of links are overwhelming?
I have a personal email and a cell? George Burrows

@George_Burrows ---- In order for us to offer any advice to you, we must have a sense of what you are working with. Even if we were troubleshooting on the phone or via e-mail, this information would still be required.

-Eric