I can login to the Tidal website and their app but not from Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac Mini (Roon version 1.7 build 511)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Qnap NAS D211

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
EVO 432 music server
Creek A50 amplifier with USB DAC

Description Of Issue
I can login to the Tidal website and their app but not roon.Roon is telling me that the password or username is incorrect.

Hi @Marc_Van_Audenrode,
Have you try reboot the Roon Core, this often helps with Tidal login issues.
If that does not work try removing the Tidal account from Roon and add it back in.

You’re not the only one. I’ve mentioned everything I’ve tried in my thread here. Maybe some of it will work for you: I can't login to Tidal

Hi @Marc_Van_Audenrode,

As Carl suggested above, often times a reboot of the Core machine will resolve this type of issue. Can you give this a try and let us know if it helps?

Thanks!

The issue is resolved with the reboot.

Many thanks

Glad to hear that helped, @Marc_Van_Audenrode.

So we can better understand what happened, can you elaborate on what exactly occurred? Were you logged in to TIDAL in Roon previously? When you started ROon up today was it just logged out automatically? Was there any change in your TIDAL subscription or account recently?

I logged out because nothing was available when I went to TIDAL in ROON, So I thought to log out and in again to solve the problem. But that was a mistake. Maybe I had to wait longer?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.