I can't play qobuz for the last 4 days

[Email address removed by mod]
windows 10 laptop 571

qobuz stop working 4 days ago when they update there app now it sit there and the blue bar go back and forth and then 5 minutes later it would play. I try everything with no luck. thanks

nate

Hello @Nathan_Greenup, it will help Roon’s @support team to assist you better if you provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

ethernet to cable modem

Hello @Nathan_Greenup,

Can you please try to restart your PC and log out and back into Qobuz under Roon Settings -> Services? Does this issue impact multiple zones or just one zone in particular?

i did that no change and it affects all zones

Hi @Nathan_Greenup,

Can you please check to see if the Qobuz web player (play.qobuz.com) has the same issue from a web browser on the same PC running Roon?

no it doesn’t have the same issue

Thanks for checking @Nathan_Greenup. As for next steps, I would suggest performing a Roon Cache refresh, you can do so using the instructions below:

• Exit out of Roon
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

i did that i am still have the issue

Thanks for checking @Nathan_Greenup. Can you please use these instructions to send me a set of your Roon logs? If you don’t have Dropbox / Google Drive to perform the file transfer, just let me know and I can provide an alternate upload location.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.