I have to re-boot the Nucleus before connecting

Same here…“Waiting for Core”

Before I can use Roon, I have to re-boot the Nucleus by turning it off and on. This has gotten worse over time. Now I have to re-boot several times each evening.

I have a hard wired home network with a Nucleus plugged in and that is controlled by the Roon app on a Samsung tablet.

Thanks

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @stan_pennock,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Do remotes besides the Samsung tablet have this issue?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Problems running Roon