I think my Roon account may be broken

I can’t see my account anymore. I can’t access it. Listening to the music is intermittent and not smooth. I don’t know if I registered a new account successfully.

Hi @Seung_Hiuming I presume you mean your Roon account and not the one for a streaming service such as Tidal? If you can listen to music at all through Roon I’d have thought you must be at least logged in? Please list the streaming service you use, if any, and give a few more details of what’s intermittent. Then when help comes it’ll all be quicker.

BTW, I’m NOT support, just another user so can’t be of more help. Good luck.

Hello @Seung_Hiuming, I’ve moved your post to #support where it will be seen by the relevant people. As @killdozer said, the more details you can provide, the better; use this link as a guide.

1 Like

Sorry for the trouble here, @Seung_Hiuming!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.