I'm having issues accessing Roon services or Tidal / Qobuz / KKBOX after the latest update (build 1382) [See Staff Post - Manual Fix Avaliable]

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

None of the above

Other options

How do I ...?

After running todays update, I can not connect to Qobuz anymore.

Network error: please check connection.

But everything works fine on my network, just not in Roon.

:mega: Roon Staff Post :mega:

We are currently investigating an issue where a subset of users, most using 3rd party “music server” products or older linux distributions are having trouble with any or all of the following:

• Logging into Roon
  • Problems with search
  • Problems adding new media to library
  • Problems accessing streaming partners (Tidal / Qobuz / KKBOX)

If you are experiencing one of these issues please let us know by responding to this post.

Please do not create a new support post as it will only make it more difficult to manage the issue.

The team is investigating this problem and working diligently on delivering a solution. We’ll keep you all posted as we make progress.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Make it a sticky post?

Possibly related to this?

And your other post regarding the SSL cert?

Please try rebooting your router and next your server machine.

1 Like

Well that didn’t work. In am able to connect to Roon via PC and phone, and I am able to stream from Qobuz other devices on this network (Pc/phone). So I think it’s a Roon issue.

It worked great untill in installed the update today

Can you try to log out of Qobuz in Roon and then log in again?

I am Logged Out, as I cannot login anymore.
Roon says: Network error: please check connection.

I can log in everywhere an my network, but not in Roon. At first it was still logged in, but couldn’t play music. Now I cannot log in

Are you trying to log into Qobuz via Roon using your email address or a username?

email, don’t know my user name. think it’s the same, though.

Edit: I did not update my MU1 yet. That update solved all my issues.

Good to know your system is up and running again!

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

None of the above

Other options

How do I ...?

I received a message saying that there was a new version of ROON – Update. I did. Under version it says that it is version 2 build 1382. It also says that there was an error checking for an update.
The main problem is there is a message under Services saying that my Tidal account is not configured. I have twice completed the Tidal Login and everything is fine. Still there are no Tidal file available.
I have never before had problem with ROON and Tidal at all.
ROON still works with files from my NAS.

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

I'm having trouble adding music to my library

I just updated Roon and now it won't connect to my Tidal account. I try to reconnect and I get a "You've successfully connected to your Tidal account" message. But the Roon app just spins "waiting for Tidal login" and then times out and says it "could not verify account". I noticed other people in the forums are having the same issue. What's the solution for this?

Same issue as you. Roon worked with tidal just prior to update. Ran the Update and now my tidal account says ‘attempting to connect’ in Roon. I can log into my Tidal app just fine. Issue with Roon link to Tidal. Please advise.

1 Like

Hi, @Mark_Robinson, @Jeffrey_Kear, could you, please, use the directions found here and send over a set of logs from your RoonServer to our File Uploader?

Could you, please, also check the Settings → About page. Do you see the You have the latest version installed text for your RoonServer?

Thanks!

Ivan

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

None of the above

Other options

How do I ...?

Two problems started 3/6/2024 at about 9:00 PM PT. 1. Search is not working. Type two letters in search box, get message: "Can't connect to Roon Search". 2. Can't login to Tidal from Roon. Login works on Tidal website.
Also, I have build 1382 on my Roon Server. There is a message: "There was an error checking for an update." I have restarted the server, but the problems remain.

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble playing music

What best describes your playback issue?

Roon skips through tracks rapidly

Roon cannot play music from Qobuz. There was no issues until now. Can technical support pls help look into it as soon as possible ?

1 Like
Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble logging in

Where are you having trouble logging in?

I can't log into TIDAL / Qobuz / KKBox

i try and connect but it wont just goes back to login screen

Me too. Help please!!