I'm logged into roon, search function doesn't work properly

It’s as if I’m not connected but I can still play songs in my library.
I really can’t stand the interface on the system to try to figure out what the hell is going on

Hi @richard_a ,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

What is wrong with system today search function doesn’t work can’t access anything

I can play stuff in my library but that’s it.

Hi @richard_a,

As @andybob mentioned, please complete the support template in his link or via the template below and we’ll be happy to look into this.

Thanks,
Wes

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @richard_a,

Just checking to see if there’s anything we can do to assist. If your problem is resolved, please let me know. If not, please complete the template and I will get back to you ASAP with my findings.

Thanks,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.