I'm unable to connect to roon via my phone (one plus)

Hi,

I have set up a Rasberry pi4 with Amp hat whole house system running off a nuc box.
I have signed up for a lifetime memebership of roon. Whilst I can connect to Roon from my wifes and kids iphones I can’t access it from my oneplus android phone.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I get the following message:-

“Choose your Roon Core”
“looking for your roon core”

At the bottom of the screen there’s a help sentence I think.
If you click on that it gives you a screen where you can put in the server IP address.

Hello @Paul_Leach,

Welcome to the forum! So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

You can also give the Help suggestion that @ged_hickman1 mentioned a try, if you input your IP address of the Core or the multicast broadcast IP of 255.255.255.255 this may help with the connection.

If this works, please let us know the networking gear in use as there may be further suggestions we can try there as well.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.