Inconsistent Japanese translation for 'Appearances' in Roon app (ref#0RCA5V)

Hi! What’s not quite right with Roon?

· None of the above quite fits

None of the above quite fits

· None of these quite match

Tell us what's going on

· Inconsistent Japanese translation for "Appearances"

Tell us about your home network

· Wifi Network

For the composer entry, “Appearances” is translated as “外観” (Appearance/Exterior), whereas for other artists, “Appearances in my library” is translated as “ライブラリの参加作品” (Participating works in library). Wouldn’t it be better to use “参加作品” (Participating works) for consistency?

I noticed that artists other than the composer (such as Tito Puente) are now being displayed under “外観.”
I recall this used to be listed under “参加作品”; I wonder if a regression occurred with a recent major release?
The composer view was improved in a recent release, so I initially suspected this issue might be a side effect of that, but it seems that isn’t the case.