Connected Audio Devices

NAS M10 V2 - wired ethernet
Marantz SR6015 - wire ethernet
Apple TV 4 - wired ethernet
Apple iPhone Pro Max 13
Apple iPad Pro 11"

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I’m seeing inconsistent values in the all time vs last month times of “What you’ve been listening to” section on the home page for top genres and artists. In these sections “All time” values shown are lower than “Last month” values. This is mathematically impossible.

Some examples:

I’ve only been a Roon user for a little more that a month. I imagine this would be difficult, if not impossible to spot for anyone who’s been using Roon for a longer period of time.

Hi, does a reboot of Roon Core app or Roon Core Machine help?

I’m on a m1 mini and I do not see this issue, or I do not spot this. Using it from December 21.

1 Like

Thanks. A reboot of the core has fixed the issue. At least for now.
I’ll keep an eye on it, to see if the “all time” values evolve…

1 Like

Welcome

Might be related to this or not:

This I have and while it was annoying in the beginning now I do not care anymore, If I really want to see the stats I restart the Roon Core app

1 Like

Yes i have that same issue. Noticed it a few weeks ago, but saw many posts on the community reporting it, so I didn’t bother with it. After a core reboot it will display ok, only tho disappear again.

But you are absolutely right. Stats are a nice to have. Browsing and playing music is more important, and even that is just a first world problem…

1 Like

last.fm helps a bit. I would like more stats in roon but I guess last.fm fills that hole.

100% this is what keeps me hooked on roon, and multiroom

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.