Inquiry about Primare SC15 mk2 Roon compatibility (ref#DF6WHA)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

· Something else

Describe the issue

I have been waiting quite a long time for my Primare SC15 mk2 to become Roon ready. Can you tell me when it will be Roon ready? Kind regards, Thomas Fløcke

Roon won’t respond other than to ask Primare.

I have asked Primare, and they refer to the fact that the SC15 mk2 is still awaiting certification from Roon.

I’ve moved your post from the Support category to the Audio Gear Talk category because your question is not one that the Support team can answer.

And as @ged_hickman1 says, Roon will never give dates for when certification is to be completed on a device, because they won’t predict the future.

Ok. thank you. Now at least Roon knows that I am eagerly waiting…:wink:

If Primare knows that the certification is still ongoing I find it questionable to advertise this product as Roon Ready on their web site:

1 Like

It’s the SC15 MK2 we’re talking about here…

Absolutely. I just took delivery of an SC15 mk2 as Buchart are doing a great deal for owners their speakers.

So I was really surprised to find it wasn’t roon ready as their marketing is so misleading unless you read it like a lawyer would:

I thought roon were stamping out this sort of practice?

The original SC15 is Roon Ready - the SC15 MK2 is presumably still undergoing certification. In today’s world, I hold fast to caveat emptor when I buy new equipment and always try to read the small print.

Ah. I got confused between the I15 and SC15.

OK. We must wait in suspense… :thinking: