iPad Pro album artwork and connectivity issues

I have the same problem after the latest update (build 274)…it looses connection and i have to press play again, and it misses a lot of covers, there is only a black blank space. I have both a ipad 9,7 ipad air 2 and a 12,5 ipad pro and it seems its only the 12,5 pro that is having theese problems? Very strange…

Uninstalled the roon app on the ipad pro and reinstalled, that solved my problem :blush:

1 Like

Great Kim :blush:
I still seem to have some problems, as my ipad looses conection to the server and the music stops…and i have to press play again.
Its either the roon update (274) or and update on my pc where my server is stored…have never had these kind of problems before…

Hi @gert_mogensen ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated! I went ahead and split your post(s) out to their own thread so we can address these behaviors with you directly (i.e lost connections to core and missing album covers).

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing on the mentioned remote may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology, being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make these connections possible.

• Just to make sure I am understanding your report, only the iPad pro is having these connectivity and artwork display issues, correct? All other remote devices are not?

• You mentioned that when the iPad looses the connection to the server the music stops and you must hit “play” again. When the iPad is in this state are you presented with the “looking for remote library” screen on the iPad or does music just stop, thus causing you to have to hit play again?

-Eric

Hi Eric

Updated to build 276 and no lost connection since…hope it continues :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.