iPad won't connect to core

Help!
As of September 14 my IPad remote cannot connect to the Core. The only change is an iOS update to iPad OS 13.7
Tom

Hello @Tom_Prychitka,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks for helping and here is my situation.
Roon remote on my iPad will not load reliably, some days it does and some it doesn’t. Has become much more erratic since latest iOS update on September 14.

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    Mac mini Late 2014, 8gb ram, OS10.15.6
    Roon version 1.7 build 610

• Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    iPad Pro, iOS version 13.7
    Roon version 1.7, build 610

• Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
    Eero router in Bridge mode connected to Bell HomeHub 300 with 6 eero extenders

• Audio devices in use
    Audioquest dragonfly Red feeding an all-in-one Axiom Air speaker via mini cable

Hello @Tom_Prychitka, are you able to connect to the core if you tap the “help” option on the “waiting for your core” screen and enter the core’s IP?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.