iPhone remote touch screen sensitivity and choppy scrolling [Investigating]

Hi @Markus_Hubner ,

I do not have any further information to share at this time past what I mentioned in my last post:

Fully fixed? It isn’t a tenth of the way fixed. This has been such a let down

1 Like

For your information Simon: https://www.epilepsy.org.uk/info/photosensitive-epilepsy/triggers

I guess this was not fixed with the update today…

3 Likes

I cannot imagine this very annoying and obvious bug still not being addressed after that long time :open_mouth:

1 Like

Still present, cannot fathom how this has not been fixed, destroys usability of the app.

2 Likes

Neither can I. I’ve only been using Roon for less than 1 year but understand this has been first reported back in 2019?

2 Likes

@noris Why hasn’t this been addressed? I think it’s very obvious how this is causing problems for man iOS users.

1 Like

Hi All,

This issue is still in the development pipeline, but it didn’t make it into this release. We still plan to address this issue, but it will take a bit longer than expected. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Seen the update and got excited as I thought you would finally fix this scrolling issue that’s plaqued ios,im done with this :poop:,I’m cancelling my subscription as I’m not paying for this any longer,its not jst ios,I get severe lag/jumpy scrolling on my Samsung tablet aswell as my ipad pro and iphone 13 pro max,yous have knew about this for atleast 1 year,its not like its a big problem,this is a fairly easy fix,but like most companys yous ain’t gonna listen while ur still getting paid

2 Likes

It’s got to the point where I for one don’t belive roon has any intention of fixing this,someone else said that this was first reported bck in 2019,this is us jst about in 2022

2 Likes

Like others, I was deeply disappointed to see this wasn’t addressed in today’s update. I noticed the iPad trackpad scrolling issue wasn’t addressed either. I feel as if Roon spends too many resources on building new, flashy features, while leaving unresolved bugs in the basic functionality of these control apps.

3 Likes

Performance related issues, especially one as severe as this should be patched outside of version releases. This needs a hotfix, its not something that should be ignored for the obscene length of time this has.

2 Likes

I jst don’t get it,this should be a priority,the remote app is what you use to control roon and if that ain’t working right then what’s the point of using roon,i recorded a clip of it today showing how bad it is but I can’t seem to get it uploaded here

1 Like

Hi Norris,

If this issue has indeed been reported since 2019, Roon has absolutely no excuse and it’s completely and utterly unacceptable to head into 2022 without a fix.

This is not a minor bug you guys can sweep under the rug.

2 Likes

When it get fixed, will it also include 120hz scrolling on the newer iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max?

Feels like a old sluggish brick when scrolling right now.

Thanks!

1 Like

I FULLY AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT.

This should be the highest priority on fixes list at Roon imo.

I have the X and 13 Pro - unbearable on both.

Whilst I appreciate Roon are working oj new features, it’s disappointing to see they fail to fix vital issues we have been complaining about for a very long time.

1 Like

they obviously don’t care,waste a time asking

Really, really disappointed you haven’t addressed and fixed the apple scrolling problem. I’m a lifer so that’s me screwed. Come on Roon, Please PLEASE sort it out and give us our wonderful software back. Can somebody be open and honest at Roon towers, what’s the problem?

2 Likes