Is there any means to import the iTunes/Music Comments field in Roon metadata

The majority of my library are ripped lossless files with an ever increasing number of high resolution downloads. I manage the set up of my library with iTunes/Music and use the Comments field extensively for information about the sources of my files.

I have searched the Roon app but cannot find anything that will allow me to import the Comments field into my Roon metadata so I can access that information via Roon while playing music rather than having to open iTunes/Music to see it?

You already asked the same question in the past (still the same answer):

Additionally, you can add your vote to related feature suggestions to improve the situation. For example:

What I just sort of “discovered” or “realized” there is a way to do this satisfactory to me. But, it will be painstaking as there is no mass edit capability so it is an album by album edit.

In Roon under My Library > Albums select an album you wish to edit. To the right of Play Now you will see three dots in a circle. Select that and then select Edit. At the very top of the page on the right you will see Edit Album, select that. From the screen that pops up scroll down until you see “Version” and select Edit Version. Now copy and paste or type whatever information about that version that is relevant to you and Save.

You will be returned to the main screen for that album. In the middle of the screen are the selections TRACKS, CREDITS and VERSIONS. Select VERSIONS. The information you entered will be displayed there.

Additionally you can go to Settings > General > Customize Album Display > Edit. Scroll down and select/turn-on Show Album Version. Now that information you added will be displayed below the Album Artwork in the My Library > Albums view. However, this space is limited to two lines and depending on the amount of information you added to the Version edit it may not display all the information.

I should note, but I don’t know if it makes a difference or not that is all categories relating to Metadata in Room I have selected Prefer File rather than Prefer Roon.