Issues streaming on NAD CI 580's

Hi @Kurvenal,

Nuwriy passed your request along to me about which Roon Ready gear we recommend. Generally, our Roon Ready devices all go through a certification process and must meet certain standards to become certified. While this issue is unfortunately known and under investigation, we generally don’t see widespread issues with our Roon Ready devices.

The specific needs of each person and setup varies, so we generally try to avoid making any specific recommendations as all of the Roon Ready devices tend to be a great solution for one setup or another, and a lot of times which one is “best” is going to be a very subjective answer. If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s to know better than to tell audiophiles what sounds “best” :slight_smile:

With that in mind, we have a great community here with lots of different devices, setups, and opinions on what works best. I’d definitely recommend making a post in #roon with your specific requirements and needs, and requesting feedback from the community. You’re sure to get a lot of great opinions from folks with setups similar to yours who have plenty of hands-on experience with the gear!

You can always loop back around and check with us if you have any questions known issues related to a device you’re interested in and we can check, but generally any Roon Ready device you choose should be a solid option.

Thanks!

-Dylan

1 Like